NEW YORK, March 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Interior Design Services Market value is set to grow by USD 24.13 billion, progressing at a CAGR of 4% from 2020 to 2025, as per the latest report by Technavio.
Resulting in Y-O-Y growth rate of 3.30% in 2021, read additional information about the market, Get FREE sample report.
The interior design services market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
- AECOM- The company runs its operations under Design and Consulting Services, Construction Services, Management Services, and AECOM Capital business segments. The company provides appropriate and innovative ideas based on client needs.
- DP Architects Pte Ltd- The company offers architecture and urban planning, interior design and spatial planning and other products. Moreover, the company also provides delightful designs of interior spaces such as The Dubai Mall.
- Foster Partners Group Ltd.- The company offers interiors that are both functional and elegant and evoke a sense of place and complements a building outward expression such as Bono and The Edge, U2.
Download Report to know about the market’s vendor landscape highlights with a comprehensive list of vendors and their offerings.
Latest Drivers & Trends of the Global Interior Design Services Market
- Market Driver:
- Growth in demand from commercial infrastructure sector:
The shifting consumer expectation towards leisure and work experience has resulted in rising shopping store renovations, the introduction of smart workstations, and enhanced luxurious interiors in hotels. Government initiatives for the development of smart cities, smart government institutes, airports, healthcare, and infrastructure for the public sector will also boost the demand for smart planning and technology-integrated design services. The popularity of smart and co-working offices is expected to fuel the demand for innovative interior design which incorporates recreational activity areas, advanced IT infrastructure, and sustainable and wellness-focused designs. The growing demand for interior design services from the commercial infrastructure sector will drive the growth of the market
- Market Trend:
- R&D investments and technological advancements in digital designing:
Technological innovation in digital designing, planning, and execution is the current trend in the global interior design services market. Innovative technological platforms are elevating the execution of interior designing, such as machine learning, VR, and AI. Vendors are increasing investments in R&D and launching digital design labs to remain competitive in the market and render interior designing productive, boost safety, and identify and address concerns.
Find additional information about various other market drivers & trends mentioned in our FREE sample report.
Key Market Segmentation
- Segmentation by End-user:
The interior design services market share growth by the commercial segment will be significant during the forecast period. The commercial segment is expected to grow during the forecast period due to an increase in the number of commercial construction projects. The rise in tourism drives the construction of hotels, restaurants, and amusement centers. Hospitality interior design service providers design spacious rooms and lavish bathrooms, including spas. AECOM, one of the vendors in the market, provides interior design services for the leisure and hospitality sectors. The growing retail industry further provides an opportunity for the growth of the commercial segment.
Request a FREE Sample of this report for more highlights into the market segments.
Our Interior Design Services Market Report Covers the Following Areas:
Regional Market Outlook
35% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China, Japan, and India are the key markets for interior design services in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
The increase in the demand for construction services from developing countries, such as China, Japan, and India will facilitate the interior design services market growth in APAC over the forecast period.
Download our FREE sample report for more key highlights on the regional market share of most of the above-mentioned countries.
Interior Design Services Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist interior design services market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the interior design services market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the interior design services market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of interior design services market vendors
Need More? Are You Looking for Information Not Covered in This Report?
- Want to understand more about the various research methodology?
- Evaluate a specific segment or region in detail
- Identify key suppliers, customers, or other market players
- Analyze market regulations
Tailor this report according to your needs. Get it done with our $1000 worth of free customization. Speak to Our Analyst Now!
Wellness Real Estate Market by End-user and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The wellness real estate market share is expected to increase by USD 434.34 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 22.63%. To get more exclusive research insights: Download FREE Sample Report
Swimming Pool Market by Revenue Source and Geography – Forecast and Analysis: The swimming pool market share is expected to increase by USD 3.56 bn from 2019 to 2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 2.29%. To get more exclusive research insights: Download FREE Sample Report
Interior Design Services Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 4%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 24.13 billion
YoY growth (%)
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
APAC at 35%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Japan, Germany, India, and Canada
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
AECOM, Aedas Ltd, DP Architects Pte Ltd, Foster Partners Group Ltd., Gensler. M. Arthur Gensler Jr. and Associates Inc., HDR Inc., Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., NIKKEN SEKKEI Ltd, Perkins Will International Group of Companies, and Stantec Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Table of Contents
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Commercial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Residential – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aedas Ltd
- DP Architects Pte Ltd
- Foster Partners Group Ltd.
- Gensler. M. Arthur Gensler Jr. and Associates Inc.
- HDR Inc.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- NIKKEN SEKKEI Ltd
- Perkins Will International Group of Companies
- Stantec Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/interior-design-services-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-24-13-billion–by-end-user-commercial-and-residential-and-geography–industry-analysis-and-growth-forecast-to-2025–301495148.html
Contemporary Open Floor Plans When Building A Modern Home
Home Design Software Tips – Before You Build
What is Style Psychology and How Will it Support Me?